Chapter 13Get Control of debt with a plan
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows people to restructure (consolidate) their debts into one payment.
Almost anyone can file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy payment plan!
“We struggle and struggle to pay our bills but we can’t get ahead! It’s time to get controll of this miss. We need a plan!”
If this sounds like your situation:
- Credit card payments are taking all of my income.
- I am afraid my car will be repossessed.
- My mortgage is behind – I am scared and don’t know what to do.
- Creditor phone calls are driving me crazy!
- I am borrowing from Peter to pay Paul.
- I can pay my bills if I can consolidate my debts.
- I need to restructure my debt payments.
Then you can do this with a Chapter 13 bankruptcy…..
- Reorganize your debts into a single payment that you can afford.
- Stop your car from being repossessed.
- Stop a foreclosure and catch up your mortgage.
- Pay a tax bill or catch up child support payments.
- Stop a garnishment.
- Stop a lawsuit.
- Keep your property.
- Start rebuilding your credit.
And this will happen……
- Relief!!!!! Reduce your stress and worry!
- You can pay your bills and stay out of Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- You can start a plan to get out of debt.
- You can get back on your feet.
- You will build a better life for yourself and your family.
Here is what you need to do………
Find out if a Chapter 13 case can help you!
Learn your options. Talk to a local attorney. Call the Wagner Law Office at 423-614-4224 and tell the office “ I need to know my options” or fill out Contact form below.
Attorney Rex Wagner will explain:
- How a Chapter 13 bankruptcy works.
- Do you qualify for Chapter 13?
- How a Chapter 13 can help you!